- Best Tooth Brush For Me(braces)?
- How Important is the ADA Seal?
- Which Manual Brushes I Recommend
Best Tooth Brush For Me(braces)?
As A Doctors Recommendations Top 3 Manual Toothbrushes!
Q: What’s the best manual toothbrush?
A: Best Tooth Brush For Me (braces)? I get asked this a lot. For something as basic as brushing twice daily, we sure have made it complicated!
Here, I’ll walk you through…
1. What actually matters when choosing a brush
2. The three that I most commonly recommend
What matters when choosing a brush
The things I look for, in order of importance: Tooth Brush For Me(braces)
- Soft (or extra) soft bristles: This is priority number one. Medium and hard bristles can cause gingival abrasion or create microabrasions in enamel, which can leave the teeth more susceptible to cavities, gum recession, and sensitivity.
- Quality bristles: This is a must-have because of the potential for bristles to do major damage. I’ve seen this damage first-hand in my patients. When a manufacturer takes shortcuts, the result is low quality bristles with sharp or jagged edges which damage teeth.